DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Vineyard Gemeente Amsterdam 1. Your personal data
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). 2. Our role concerning your personal data
Vineyard Gemeente Amsterdam (“VGA” or “we”) is the data controller of the personal information that we gather from you as our members, visitors, employees or volunteers. We are committed to processing it in a manner which safeguards the privacy of your personal data. 3. Processing your personal data
VGA complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
4. Sharing your personal data
- To inform you of news, events, activities and services running at VGA;
- To administer membership and visitors records;
- To manage our employees and volunteers;
- To fundraise and promote the interests of VGA;
- To maintain our own accounts and records (including the processing of gifts).
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other members, visitors, employees or volunteers of VGA in order to carry out a service for purposes connected with VGA. We will only share your data with third parties outside of VGA where necessary and appropriate with your consent. 5. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
6. Further processing
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which VGA holds about you;
- The right to request that VGA corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for VGA to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing. 7. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact the VGA at email@example.com